Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Afternoons

I love Sunday afternoons. I always have. When I heard this song by Rascal Flatts, I loved it instantly. If you've never heard it... you should :) 

I swear it feels just like
The clocks slow down for a while
And the air tastes sweeter
And breathing gets deeper
As the clouds dance around the sunshine
I hear church bells ring
Blowing in the breeze, yeah
As I stare in your eyes
Thanking God for this life that he's given me
You're a gift to me


If I had the chance to make one wish
Every single moment would be like this
Laying here baby, just me and you
Yeah and every day would be Sunday afternoon

Here's a little taste of one of our recent Sunday afternoons...







This last picture helps show just how much I love this day...and sunny picnics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment