It's difficult to decide which pictures to post... but I will limit myself and only choose the top 10 from the day. We had a beautiful graduation day and are so lucky that it didn't rain. The only stressful time was when I realized I forgot my camera battery and had to run home really quick so I didn't miss Chris's walk (which was difficult with crazy traffic!) But luckily, I made it :)
 |
| Christopher receiving his diploma cover from the dept. of Health, Physical Education & Recreation. |
 |
| Me receiving my diploma cover from the dept of Journalism & Communication. |
 |
| With my best friends, Hillary and Jenna. |
 |
| Dave & Chris's classic picture pose. |
 |
| SO lucky my parents came out for my graduation! |
 |
| Happy graduate! |
 |
| Rocking my favorite sunglasses. |
I can't believe I am graduated from college! I feel so old. It's weird thinking that I have no more Aggie basketball games, no more first day of school shopping or scheduling classes, no more Finals week cramming, or intramural sports. Christopher still has a lot of school ahead of him, but I know it will never be the same. It really hit me as I gave my friend Hillary a hug in the Spectrum... after we leave Logan, I don't know when I will ever see her again. So many people who been such a big part of my life, I may not ever see again. It's a really depressing thought. But good thing for blogs and Facebook so people don't disappear from my life forever :)
Utah State has been such an amazing experience for us. It's weird thinking about what my life would be like if I would have stayed at Ohio State. I never would have met or married Christopher, I wouldn't have met all of my great friends, I wouldn't have started a student-run PR firm or been selected as PR Student of the Year. (I wouldn't have had a full-ride scholarship and saved lots of money...) I wouldn't have my awesome job at Chem-Dry and I wouldn't be going to Europe this summer for my internship at Obelis. I've loved my time here and it's sad to think about leaving, but it's also exciting thinking about the future we have ahead of us!
We are true blooded Aggies (from Ohio and Connecticut) who sure have loved this spot "
where the sage brush grows!"
Great aggie grad post! I too loved that spot where the sage brush grows! Congrats to you and Chris. Great photos. How exciting! I remember all those "lasts" in logan! Enjoy them.
ReplyDelete