I applied to 47 jobs.
(although probably more that I forgot to add to my spreadsheet)
I used LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, Craigslist and CareerBuilder to find them.
I wrote cover letters for 14 positions.
(which means that's how many I really wanted to apply for)
I had phone interviews with 3 people from 3 different companies.
I had face-to-face interviews with 15 people from 4 different companies.
After several offers I chose...
TenCate Advanced Armor!
I love the job because I will be marketing "materials that make a difference" (protective gear for soldiers, aircraft and military vehicles).
I also love it because it's an international company, I get to TRAVEL! and the people are awesome to work with.
I'm really excited to live here...
And drag Christopher to these...
And eat way too much of this...
And be closer to....
Plus I get to reunite with all my great high school / college friends too! I'm so excited!!
First day on the job: January 2, 2012.
Next step... house hunting!! Let the quest begin!!
(although probably more that I forgot to add to my spreadsheet)
I used LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, Craigslist and CareerBuilder to find them.
I wrote cover letters for 14 positions.
(which means that's how many I really wanted to apply for)
I had phone interviews with 3 people from 3 different companies.
I had face-to-face interviews with 15 people from 4 different companies.
After several offers I chose...
TenCate Advanced Armor!
I love the job because I will be marketing "materials that make a difference" (protective gear for soldiers, aircraft and military vehicles).
I also love it because it's an international company, I get to TRAVEL! and the people are awesome to work with.
I'm really excited to live here...
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
First day on the job: January 2, 2012.
Next step... house hunting!! Let the quest begin!!




That is so exciting!!! Enjoy your holiday with no work.
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOO!!!!! Congrats Nat! I am excited to hear all about the new job and new life in Ohio!!
ReplyDelete