Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas All Month Long

We were lucky this year because we got to celebrate Christmas FOUR times! 1. Party with 6 of my siblings and their families, 2. Party with 5 other siblings and their families (we can't all fit in one house at the same time), 3. With just my parents, and 4. With Christopher's family.

I loved playing Minute-to-Win it games with all the kids...


...and they totally loved it too!


I loved sharing our 3D TV for "Santa's Theater"...Lion King is such a timeless classic.


I loved playing with the little babies... they are always so much fun :)


I loved making a Christmas Eve gingerbread house- it actually turned out really cute, and we got so many compliments on it!


I loved going to church on Christmas morning. When I was younger, I didn't like it so much because I just wanted to stay home and play with my new toys. This year I really appreciated it because it was a special program with beautiful carols, verses from the bible of Christ's birth, and the best part of all... little children singing "Away in a Manger." It was such a perfect way to celebrate.


I loved visiting my Grandma Jean on Christmas afternoon: playing Chickie Foot, sharing stories, and enjoying some delicious prime rib!


I loved visiting my brother's house on Christmas evening and playing Mafia with the group. Once again I proved I am a horrible liar.


I loved saving a few presents for Christmas night because we had something to look forward to all day long... it helped the excitement last a little longer, especially since the box was so ginormous!


I freaking LOVED what was inside of the box!!! Fiestaware dishes!!!! I've wanted these for SO long. What a generous Santa Claus I have.


I loved visiting New York City with Christopher's family. The tree lights were beautiful, the pizza was super tasty and we also ate a yummy dessert at Magnolia's for the first time!


Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year... there's so much to love! I'm really glad my job situation worked out the way it did so we had a whole month of precious time to spend with our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment