Part of our holiday festivities included visiting the Nativity Exhibit in Kirtland, Ohio. I loved it because there were more than 600 different scenes from countries worldwide. It was such a neat experience to see the variety of ways people portray this historic event. Here are a few of our favorites:
This experience was a great reminder of the true "reason for the season," giving us time to reflect on the birth of Jesus Christ. If anyone has a chance to visit Kirtland, I definitely recommend it! It will amaze you.
![]() |
| Made of Coke cans |
![]() |
| Made of newspapers |
![]() |
| Made in Guatemala |
![]() |
| Made from corn husks |
| My mom has one like this; made in Italy! |
![]() |
| Chris' mom has one like this :) German, of course |
| Charlie Brown! |
| Gifts for baby Jesus: gold, frankincense, and myrrh |
| Nativities everywhere!! |
![]() |
| All white |
| Super tiny! |
![]() |
| Simple |
This experience was a great reminder of the true "reason for the season," giving us time to reflect on the birth of Jesus Christ. If anyone has a chance to visit Kirtland, I definitely recommend it! It will amaze you.








When I heard about this I was so bummed I wasn't still in Ohio. Glad I could still see it through your pictures!
ReplyDelete