This is my company... TenCate Advanced Armor.
Our materials are used to make armor that protects soldiers, policeman, military vehicles, aircraft, watercraft, etc. The more I learn, the more passionate I am about my job. My first 2 weeks have been really great. I've learned 2 new software programs, met a lot of great people and I'm slowly learning lots of military acronyms and terminology.
Our materials are used to make armor that protects soldiers, policeman, military vehicles, aircraft, watercraft, etc. The more I learn, the more passionate I am about my job. My first 2 weeks have been really great. I've learned 2 new software programs, met a lot of great people and I'm slowly learning lots of military acronyms and terminology.
This is my office...
And I love it! Especially the dual screens, visitors chair, and the awesome tree in the corner. I just need to get a few more decorations to infuse a little more of my personality. It's nice to have my own space, play my music, or have peace and quiet when I need it. Plus my mini heater is awesome; keeps me toasty all day long.
I will admit, it's a little crazy going from college student/intern to Marketing & Sales Coordinator with an office, a company cell phone, business cards, a company laptop, and a future full of Marriott Rewards points and SkyMiles.I dreamed of being that successful career woman with a blazer and a briefcase, and that day has finally arrived!
This past week I flew to the company's branch in Morgan Hill, California, south of San Francisco. The weather was absolutely beautiful! It was sunny and about 69 degrees. But don't be too jealous, I mostly spent time admiring the beauty from indoors at our meetings. It was great to learn more about the company and eat some delicious meals like sushi, fresh fruit, and gyros.
Here's a few pictures from my business trip:
![]() | |||
| View from our hotel room. |
![]() |
| America finally got self-cleaning toilets. |
![]() |
| A bed made of clouds, literally. |
![]() |
| Beautiful view taking off in Chicago. |
![]() |
| Sunset at Denver Airport on my way home. |
Good thing Christopher has XBOX Live to keep him from getting lonely... and a long "honey-do" list to keep him from getting bored :) Plus Skype and texting makes it easy to stay close.








No comments:
Post a Comment