Christopher and I were in the local newspaper! The Living Editor from the Daily Record in Wooster, Ohio wrote a story about our Couch Surfing experiences.
It was fun because my mom didn't know that I was interviewed so on New Years day she opened up the paper for a big surprise!
I loved looking back and remembering our crazy adventure. I can't believe that less than 3 months ago we were backpacking around Europe, meeting new friends, taking thousands of pictures, and eating the best food of our lives.
This reminds me... I still have yet to blog about our trip! I have all the text typed up and saved, I just need to take the time to put some posts together.
Expect a plethora of travel logs complete with videos, pictures, stories and advice!
It was fun because my mom didn't know that I was interviewed so on New Years day she opened up the paper for a big surprise!
I loved looking back and remembering our crazy adventure. I can't believe that less than 3 months ago we were backpacking around Europe, meeting new friends, taking thousands of pictures, and eating the best food of our lives.
This reminds me... I still have yet to blog about our trip! I have all the text typed up and saved, I just need to take the time to put some posts together.
Expect a plethora of travel logs complete with videos, pictures, stories and advice!

No comments:
Post a Comment