Calvin is...
- So brave. He only squealed once after his shots, made a grimace, took a few deep breaths and then was fine!
- Enjoying tummy time a little more
- Starting to make more high-pitched noises and squeals... which results in Dad calling him baby girl.
- Getting a lot more accurate with grabbing and picking things up (which means I have to be more careful about things around him.)
- Always kicking his feet, flapping his arms like wings, or wiggling around
- Sleeping from about 7/7:30pm to 7am with no middle of the night feeding!!! (Can I get a hallelujah?!?!?!)
- Successfully sleeping in his nursery and crib for naps AND nights! (still not super consistent but a huge improvement from needing the swing or our bed.)
- Along with the above, he is also putting himself to sleep! (I read so many books about it. I had been rocking, bouncing, swaying, etc. to get him to sleep so I was super skeptical. But now I'm a believer!)
- Sitting for short periods on his own... PR is 23 seconds!
- Noticing the baby video monitor and staring into it
- Sucking his thumb again! (Still takes the pacifier, but often spits it out and sucks his thumb instead.)
- Hanging out with Mom 24/7 because Dad is gone from 6am - 11pm prepping for football season
- Weight: 15 pounds, 10.5 ounces
- Height: 26 inches
- Head Size: 16.25 inches
Dislikes:
- Changes in his schedule
- When mom tries to squeeze in too many errands in a row
- Being bored
- When Mom has Mastitis. (Makes the milk taste funny... and believe me, I dislike this too!)
Likes:
- Puppies (or at least when you say the word Puppy.)
- New Rainforest Jumperoo Toy
- Watching new people
- Webbed toys (rattle ball, football & car)
- Grabbing his feet
- Lights
- The word, "Oops!"
- Peek-a-boo
- Holding the side of his carseat with his left hand

No comments:
Post a Comment