Nope, not pregnant.Next June-September I will be living in Brussels, Belgium to work as a marketing director for a company called Obelis.
I am really excited for this opportunity- 1) to gain international experience for my resume and 2) I've always wanted to study and live abroad, but never had the chance.
We're not sure what Chris will do yet... maybe come along and try to find a job or do some research, maybe stay in the U.S. and work, we'll see. It's only 3 months so I told myself, we have the rest of eternity to live together,
but this is mostly likely a once in a lifetime chance for me to have this kind of experience.One scary thing: in Belgium, they speak French. My knowledge of French: phrases from Beauty & the Beast and Home Alone... all of which I cannot spell.
Side note- I also found out I was selected as the third place recipient of the National Betsy Plank PRSSA Scholarship! Prize: money, recognition and a silver engraved mug. It's been a very exciting time :)
Congratulations!! That is soo amazing. I'll come with you if Chris can't and I'll make sure you don't get lonely! :)
ReplyDeleteNatalie this is awesome! You deserve it and will have an amazing time. I like that you can take the eternal perspective on things...
ReplyDeleteNatalie, I almost applied to work for Obelis!! We would have been working together! If Chris ends up staying we could have been roommates! AH! I should have done it!
ReplyDelete