Tuesday, November 30, 2010

to my PERFECT...

I've been searching for you all my life.
I've never found ANYONE like you.
We were made for each other.
Where have you been all my life?
Please never leave me.
I hope I don't lose you.
I sincerely love you and could spend EVERY day with you.

Yes, these are all things I say to my PERFECT jeans!!

I literally have been searching for them my entire life. Well ok, maybe just since I grew into my awkwardly-proportioned body around the age of 15 and could never find jeans that fit me.

Common problems:
  • fit my waist? don't fit my legs
  • fit my butt? must wear a belt
  • fit my legs? can't bend over, can't sit down or else...we've all seen it.
This was a constant dilemma until I was searching through a secondhand store a few months ago and found THE PERFECT JEANS!!

Maker: MEK Denim
Pockets: Adorable
Cut: All-over Flattering
Comfort: 10/10
Color: Matches everything

Me: Never happier :)

My quest is now complete.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! :) Can't wait to see you at christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous, very jealous. I am still on my search ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny- MEKS's are my most comfortable and best fitting jean too! Love them! What store did you get them at?! I can't afford too many pair because I've only got them at the buckle. i need in on your secret!

    ReplyDelete