Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...

...to be with my family :) But since it is December, I get to see them in exactly TWO weeks!!! And even though I just wrote a recent blog post about how gratitude means wanting what you have and not always wishing for more...it is Christmas Time. As a kid I was pretty famous for writing super long letters to Santa. Not necessarily because I wanted a lot of things, and definitely not because I expected a lot of things... but mostly so that Santa had a bunch of stuff to choose from so all my presents would be a surprise. haha, I figured if I only asked for one thing, then I would already know what I was getting, and that's no fun. So for tradition's sake...



Dear Santa, We have been very good this year. For all the times we were mean to each other, we tried to do at least 3 things to make up for it. So I think it balances out and we both belong on the Nice List. We haven't complained too much about the snow, in fact, we enjoyed the big blizzard! Please don't forget about us this Christmas... we won't be at our normal address, but you can find us in Bethel, Connecticut! If you are wondering what to bring us this year, here are some great gift ideas:
  • Wii Games: Just Dance, Donkey Kong, Wii Fit
  • Black boots
  • Fun Games: Curses, Apples to Apples
  • Software: Learn to speak French
  • Traveler's Backpacks
  • Swimsuits
  • Large beach hat
  • DVDs: Up, Avatar, Seasons of The Big Bang Theory & How I Met Your Mother
  • Waterproof digital camera
  • Utah State, Ohio State or Dallas Cowboys gear
  • Giftcards to: Chilis, Texas Roadhouse, Kohl's or Olive Garden
  • Red, wool, long-ish coat
Thanks Santa!!

Love,
Natalie & Christopher

Hmmm....either I used to be way better at making lists, or I already have almost everything I want. But that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment