While we spent a lot of time in the car, it was great to have the chance to see a lot of my family. My 97-year-old Grandma is still alive and happy. She is so cute. We also got to see my other grandparents and 7 of my siblings and their children. We enjoyed lots of great food, fun games and shopping. One special night, my dad took Monica and I (plus our husbands) out to Macaroni Grill and to Strongsville Mall to shop. This was a fun tradition we had growing up, one we always looked forward to. I love spending quality time with my parents. I appreciate it a lot more now.
I started posting pictures of our time in Ohio, but then I realized there would be WAY too many...so a slide-show would be much smarter :) Enjoy some photos of my adorable family! (After I created it, I realized the theme was more of a travel one... but oh well, it kinda works).
Holidays in Ohio Slideshow: Natalie’s trip from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States to 4 cities Dayton, Wooster, Strongsville and Avon Lake was created by TripAdvisor. See another United States slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
What a cool video! I loved it :)
ReplyDelete