
My sister got us this fun game for Christmas! We also played it when we went and visited her in Dayton. We learned a lot about each others' favorite things. Here's a few I remember...
Monica: hates talking on the phone & loves kareoke
Aaron: loves cottage cheese & after-dinner mints
Mom: hates cats & loves taking naps
Dad: loves algebra & ballparks
Christopher: hates pickles & loves college football (of course I knew these already)
Natalie: loves sunbathing & sailboats
This game was difficult for me because there aren't many things I dislike...however, I noticed that I'm pretty good at judging what my family likes- because I ended up with the most points :) I know when I was little I would have loved this game too. I'm really introspective and as a child I especially loved filling out bios about myself and taking quizzes that evaluated me into a category, like from American Girl books or magazines. Right now I'm in the mood to make a list, so here are a few of my favorite things this month...
Christopher: hates pickles & loves college football (of course I knew these already)
Natalie: loves sunbathing & sailboats
This game was difficult for me because there aren't many things I dislike...however, I noticed that I'm pretty good at judging what my family likes- because I ended up with the most points :) I know when I was little I would have loved this game too. I'm really introspective and as a child I especially loved filling out bios about myself and taking quizzes that evaluated me into a category, like from American Girl books or magazines. Right now I'm in the mood to make a list, so here are a few of my favorite things this month...
- Everything MINT flavored, especially peppermint bark
- Ice skating... outdoors

- Unexpected surprises like finding out I lost 10 pounds & my parents bought us our own hotel room with a king-sized bed, when we were expecting to share a room with them
- Wearing my new coat & scarf
- Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi. Yum.
- A break from classes and projects = free time
- Dark brown hair
- Visiting with friends I haven't seen in a long time
- Someone found my business n.joy creations online & I got an extra project for a little extra income
- The color RED
- Working from a distance- in my PJ's

- Being an aunt & finally seeing my nieces and nephews
- My mom's homemade cooking
- Airplanes & airports- I love them
- Christmas shopping & wrapping
- My MacBook which SAVED my life, multiple times
- Actually giving a gift to all of my siblings- There's lot of them, so it's usually difficult
- New York City at Christmas time and MAYBE New Year's Eve too
- Planning our Honeymoon+2.5 years Caribbean Cruise- January, beaches & dolphins... I'm excited for you
Have a GREAT time on your cruise! You deserve it! Love you!
ReplyDelete