Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Celebrating 25

Christopher is now 25 years old! This is a Happy Birthday tribute post to him.

One of his many talents is growing a beard.

Another skill is hunting. 2 pheasants and 3 ducks! I cooked up the pheasant in the crock pot and it actually tastes just like turkey! Yum :)



A talent that he will continue to develop...acoustic guitar. I surprised him with his own guitar by strumming a few chords to wake him up on the morning of his birthday. He is super excited to learn more songs. When we were dating, he used to play me "Livin' Our Love Song"... I could listen to him playing for hours.




















A few things Christopher loves: burgers, grilled cheese & tater tots... we were watching Man vs. Food and saw all of these combined to make a sandwich. He said it looked good, so I decided to try this new recipe. Keasha (his sister) helped me and it was delicious!! He loved it too.





One thing Christopher does not love: cake. Instead, I got some yummy pastries to stick the candles in and we also made his favorite dessert: chocolate-chip, peanut butter cup milkshakes. Needless to say, I probably ate my day's worth of fat and sugar in one meal...haha but it sure was tasty.

Christopher, I know you don't like to be open about personal things, so I'm not going to get cheesy or intimate. But I will say, I love you!... & I secretly hope you learn how to play "I wanna grow old with you" on the guitar. (mostly to hear you say, "I'll even let you hold the remote control" and "Let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink" haha) But anyways...

Happy Birthday, Christopher!

1 comment: