Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we decided to celebrate our last official week of classes for our junior year at USU. A new ice cream place called Sub-Zero just moved into Logan. It was one of the coolest desserts I've ever seen! We ordered a yogurt base of chocolate and marshmallow. Then we got almond joy mixed in. Then they cooled it off with liquid nitrogen and it looked kind of gross... but it was really delicious!












Then I got to host a booth at church to teach people about keeping their pictures safe in case of an emergency. I suggested they back them up on external hard drives, upload them to blogs, keep them in a fireproof box and my favorite...make Blurb books! I loved sharing this with everyone, and most people were really excited to learn! It was super fun :) Maybe I'll even teach a class!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this subzero icecream thing on TV, but it was the famous chef guy from spain... can't remember his name. he makes lots of other cool stuff too :) looks yummy, i'd like to try it!

    ReplyDelete