Thursday, May 20, 2010

What will our babies look like?

I've noticed that a lot of my friends and family are having babies. While I don't really want to have kids for awhile, I do sometimes wonder what our kids will look like.

Here are a few baby pics of us, because I figure...they'll probably look somewhat like us, right?
















And then I did this really creepy face morphing... not sure how I feel about this: The first is apparently what our babies will look like and the second is what they will look like when they grow up... (Notice: they will probably have my dimple! haha)













I really hope they have Christopher's eyes (blue-green with long eyelashes), hair (blonde as a baby, dark and curly when older) and skin (never, ever, ever burns). But anyways- I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But it is fun to think about!

1 comment:

  1. Chris was a really cute kid! :) Your face morphing picture isn't showing up for me.

    ReplyDelete